Power Breakfast: Economic Outlook 2020
120 Van Rensselaer Blvd
With the upcoming presidential election and ongoing concerns about the economy sliding into recession, 2020 is shaping up to be a year full of uncertainty. We’ve assembled an expert panel with experience forecasting the future to talk about how to plan for this uncertain year and where to find opportunities when the crystal ball is full of clouds.
Fotios Raptis, senior international economist, TD Economics
Nancy Carey Cassidy, executive vice president & COO, Picotte Companies
Andy Marsh, CEO, Plug Power
Margaret Smith, founder & president, Airosmith Development
7:30am Networking & Breakfast
8:00am Opening Remarks & Presentation of Economic Outlook Survey Data
8:40am CEO Panel Discussion
9:45am Event Concludes
- When registering, choose “This ticket is for me” only if your name is on the credit card you will use. If it is not your name on the credit card, choose “I am buying for somebody else and I know their information.”
- Your name tag serves as your ticket. You do not need to bring a ticket to the event.
- Tickets are nonrefundable but can be transferred to another guest at any time. Ticket insurance can be purchased at checkout.
- Please be sure to fill out your guest names and companies completely when registering.
- Using the same email address for multiple guests will result in one name being duplicated on all registrations. Please make sure you use a unique email address for each registration.
- You cannot purchase tickets online and pay by check. To pay by check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.